It’s the Final Countdown!

May 10, 2017 by kperrin

Hello my lovely readers! Finals week is once again making its way over, so I thought I would share some tips and tricks on how to get through it without feeling like you’ve lost your soul by the end of it.

1.  Check your finals week schedule as soon as you can. Some classes have their finals at different times, so it’s important to make sure you know exactly when your final exams for each class are scheduled for. You can look up your final exam schedule here.
  2. Plan your week out early. Sometimes things pile up, or something unexpected happens, so try your best to prepare for it. If your schedule looks hectic, you’re going to feel hectic—so try to make everything fit in a way that works for you or doesn’t overwhelm you. I’ve had to create a sleep schedule in the past just to make sure I was well-equipped for the busy day ahead. Don’t forget to schedule in time for yourself as well if you can.
  3. Eat well. Or Try your best to. I know it’s hard enough trying to eat well during the semester, but finals can be especially daunting if you don’t have enough energy. Try not to snack on junk food too much; focus on eating foods that will help give you the most energy. Fruits are a better alternative to candy bars.
  4. At the end of the day, try not to worry too much. As long as you study hard and do the work, that’s all you really can do. So don’t worry too much about whether or not you’ll do well; just know that you’ll try your best and you’ll be golden.

Alrighty folks, here’s your question of the week:

What’s the best study tip you’ve ever gotten?

Feel free to share them in the comment section to help your fellow readers out. I’ll see you all next week! (: